Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Post-op and hi there

Hey guys!

It was brought to my attention this morning that I haven't posted in a while... oops. Sorry. As I've said before, give me a follow over on Instagram... I definitely update there a lot more than my blog these days. :(

Work is crazy, and when I get home, I have an even crazier 2.5 year old to chase around. It makes life interesting.

So, my surgery went well. I had it Wednesday Morning June 6, and then was back to work the following Monday. The only disconcerting thing about the surgery is that I had A LOT of fluid in my breast. It made it sloshy. Like, I could HEAR it sloshing in there. Totally disconcerting. But the fluid has started reabsorbing into my body, at least to the point that I don't hear it anymore. :)

I'm really excited for this week! On Thursday, I take the next step in my exercise goals in that I'm going to a class at our local ILoveKickboxing.com studio. I don't think I'll end up going there long-term if what I've read about their monthly pricing is right... $150/mo! But, for $10, I get three classes plus my kickboxing gloves. Kickboxing gloves on Amazon START at $30, so, $10?! No brainer. I'm excited to try it. The idea has been floating around in my head for a while, and since I've lost the weight, I realized something like kickboxing or martial arts actually is possible now. :)

Next Saturday, I have a different kickboxing class at a different gym. It's a much better price, $48/mo, or 5 classes for $50 (if you're going to go for less than 5x/mo). I definitely need to do something more intense. Walking is just getting old for me. It's not challenging enough, and I have bad knees, so, running? Not so much. :( I'll let you all know how it goes. My pretty silver Victoria's Secret tote I got from one of their sales is all packed and ready to go with the new exercise clothes I bought at Plato's Closet (Total NSV for me... being able to shop at Plato's!). I need new athletic shoes, but for now the ones I have will work. I'll have to go shopping, and see if I can find something fun. :)

Well, not much else going on right now... here's a transformation Tuesday pic from a week or so ago for you. :)



Let's see your Transformation Tuesday pics, all! :)

~♥~
Lady D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plastics...

So, I had kind of stopped updating this blog since I record most things on Instagram, but, I kind of want to document my plastics journey on...