Tuesday, May 22, 2018

More "Pizza" and a new Drink Stick...

Well, new to me. So, I was at Walmart yesterday, which is where I do my drink sticks from (think Crystal-Light on the go). I usually get the Great Value Blackberry lemonade, or, when they still had it (If you're a higher up at Walmart, PLEASE bring this back!!!) the Tangerine Grapefruit, but they didn't have my Blackberry Lemonade yesterday. So, I saw that Hawaiian Punch had drink sticks that were Sugar Free. Can I just say NOM?!?!?!? It literally tastes like drinking Hawaiian Punch. After my first sip, I had to go back and look again to make sure they WERE sugar free, because they sure as heck don't taste sugar free. But yes, they indeed are! I can't find any links for the original Fruit Punch flavor Sugar Free, but here's a link for the Orange Sugar free ones. My local Walmart had a pack of 8 for $1. And I WILL be buying them again.

So, I promised a picture of my Chicken Sausage pizza, and here's the one I made last night. It's Sharp Cheddar and Pepperjack cheeses mixed for the base/top, and Meijer Cheddar Jalapeno Chicken Sausages. Then I served with some Great Value Cantina Salsa.



And yes, it DID taste as good as it looks. :D

So, over the weekend I threw my back out of whack, and yesterday I went to the chiropractor. I had multiple vertebra wonky which he got, and I thought I had a rib out... which the alignment SHOULD HAVE fixed. BUT, apparently not. I woke up in tears this morning, and if I move wrong, I see stars. I'm wondering if I didn't seriously pull/tear a muscle (the pain is right between the lower right part of my right breast and my underarm), or crack a rib. It's painful as hell, and hey, since I had bypass, I can only do extra strength Tylenol, which doesn't come close to touching this pain. *sigh* Since I work for thoracic surgeons, I asked one of them to look at it for me, since, you know, they work with ribs on the daily, to see if he thought it was muscular or if I needed to get an x-ray. He said that he didn't feel any "crunch" or anything when I breathed in, so, if it is fractured, it's a small one. No need to get an x-ray- they wouldn't be able to do anything for it anyways. Most likely sprained or pulled a muscle. He said it will probably take two months to heal, and to check with my bariatric surgeon about getting some NSAIDs or other anti-inflammatories... which I already have a call in to them to check. So yeah. Guess I'm going to take it easy for now, and buy a heating pad.

How's your week shaping up so far? :)

~♥~
Lady D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Plastics...

So, I had kind of stopped updating this blog since I record most things on Instagram, but, I kind of want to document my plastics journey on...